How to make a reservation
- Check our Availability Calendar.
- Download, print, complete, sign and send Rental Agreement. (You can mail it or email it as a pdf.)
- Make payment of the rental deposit or full payment (see below).
**Important note: Because we sometimes receive multiple, simultaneous inquiries for the same period, rentals are necessarily made on a “first come, first serve” basis. To be fair, we do not confirm reservations until we have received a signed rental agreement and rental deposit (or full payment). We recommend making payment via PayPal and emailing a pdf of your signed rental agreement.
Payment By PayPal Instructions:
- You can make payment by credit card via PayPal or directly from your PayPal account, however, please note that guests are responsible for their transfer fees.
- Send us an email requesting our PayPal account information to make payment.
- Email a pdf of your completed and signed Rental Agreement.
- Send us an email informing us that you have done so.
- Summer season rentals are Saturday to Saturday only. (i.e. June, July and August.)
- We will confirm your reservation by email once we have received both your rental deposit and completed Rental Agreement.
- Reservations are made on a first come/first serve basis. That is, we cannot hold dates based on a phone call or email.
Travel Insurance Advisory: Although most vacations go as planned, life is full of surprises. Consider obtaining travel insurance to protect yourself against potential loss.